Sunday, September 6, 2009

JANE ISON FAMILY HISTORY GROUP INC.

Just a short post this time. I have quite a bit of work I want to get done tonight.

I have just started a new website for my friends in the JANE ISON
FAMILY HISTORY GROUP INC. The site is at http://janeison.no-ip.org

We are moving this site from another system so there is already quite a bit of information compiled.
As soon as it is up to date I will post again. If you are an Australian with roots back to the first European settlers you might find we have some of your ancestors listed here.

Anyway, check it out in a couple of weeks and see how we are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment on my blog but all comments are moderated and will not be published if they are not considered suitable for the site.